Thrill, rush, and adrenaline are what you can experience when you climb into our rugged 4x4 open-air Jeeps. Passengers will experience the Big Sky Country and its wildlife where every tree, wild flower, and streams dances with the grace of the Old West. The Merinos trail is a very tough and rocky trail. The drivers will navigate 22 hairpin turns as we climb out of the Clarks Fork Canyon. Steep climbs and rocky obstacles will enhance your adventure of a lifetime. Deer, elk, mountain goats, bear and other wildlife might be seen. We will come back over Beartooth Pass, down into the mountain village of Red Lodge. A special picnic style lunch and refreshments will be provided.
If weather prohibits this tour, another tour experience will be offered.
- Stops for wildlife and scenic photos
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages included
- Tour in a late model comfortable Jeep: up to 3 guests and one guide per Jeep (open-air, removable roof for viewing and climate control).
- Departs from Billings hotels and campgrounds at 8:00am
- Full day tour lasts 10-12 hours
- Other location pickups available upon request
Trail Rating: 5