The name of our Hellroaring Jeep Tour comes from the mountain road used in the 1930's to mine chrome. This scenic drive to the mine runs parallel to the highest elevation road in the Northern Rockies, The Beartooth Highway (a.k.a. All America Road). This is the Beartooth Mountain Range that is composed of some of the oldest rocks on the planet. You'll experience a fascinating natural phenomenon, as the land transitions from lush forest to alpine tundra in just a few miles.
Set your camera for the breath taking view of the Beartooth Highway, the valley below and the high mountain lakes. Smell the crisp fresh air of pine and hear the rushing waters of the mountain streams. This is your experience for ALL the wonders of the mountains in the open-air jeep.
- Stops for wildlife and scenic photos.
- You may bring a picnic dinner or we can provide one for you.
- Tour in a late model comfortable Jeep: up to 3 guests and one guide per Jeep (open-air, removable roof for viewing and climate control).
- 6:30pm departure from locations in Red Lodge, Montana
- 5:30pm departure from locations in Billings, Montana
Trail Rating: 2